Adrien is based in Shenzhen China, where he manages The Blinc Group’s supply chain and logistics. During his impressive career, Adrien has held key quality control and supply management positions in major companies across Hong Kong, France, Italy, Taiwan, and China. In his latest engagement, Adrien was responsible for sourcing, logistics, and product development for luxury hotels at Palatino Hospitality with a focus on eco-friendly products, materials, and processes.
His proficiency and expertise in managing multiple suppliers and assemblers while keeping compliance and logistics in check make Adrien a valuable part of the Blinc team. Adrien holds a Master’s degree in Science of Management from IÉSEG Business School in Paris and an MBA from the National Chengchi University in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Where were you born? Albi, South West of France
- Where did you go to college? IÉSEG School of Management in Paris, Polytechnic University in Hong Kong and National Chengchi University in Taipei
- Favorite hobbies? Rugby, going out, video games
- Unique previous jobs? Eco-friendly development manager
- Favorite sports teams? Stade Toulousain
- Favorite quote? Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Favorite movie? The Lord of the Rings III, The Return of the King
- Favorite food? Duck Confit with potatoes
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? A good friend brought me here
- Fun fact that we haven’t asked…. You’ll have to come to China to know 😉