As a Customer Success Manager at The Blinc Group, Michael’s focus is on automation solutions and assuring customers are successful with Blinc’s products. He is also Blinc’s technical expertise when it comes to filling and capping automation, 3D printing prototyping, and finding innovative ways to assure quality client support. Michael has always been customer focused with the ability to explain complex topics in an easily digestible way.
His background includes designing an engineering program and instructing mathematics for kids, and as a Data Science and Modern Visualization intern at NASA where he worked on projects in NLP, augmented and virtual reality, and neuromorphic computing. He has a vast knowledge of software engineering, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, CAD design, cartesian machines, and robotic arms.
- Where were you born? Amsterdam, NY
- Where did you go to college? Fulton-Montgomery Community College, University at Plattsburgh, and Brooklyn College.
- Favorite hobbies? Computer science & engineering, reading, working out, and first person shooter PC games.
- Unique previous jobs? Data Science and Modern Visualization internship at NASA Glenn Research Center.
- Favorite sports teams? I don’t watch sports.
- Favorite quote? “Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.” – Alan Turing
- Favorite movie? Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
- Favorite food? Anything good from around the world.
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? An opportunity to be part of history in the making!
- Fun fact that we haven’t asked… In my spare time I’m working on building a neuromorphic processor which is a computer chip that computes like the brain.