Former National sales manager for Blissco Cannabis Corp. – a leading Canadian wellness brand based in British Columbia and a multi-licensed processor and distributor of cannabis where Nafisa has led the sales department across Canada and managed business with provincial partners coast to coast. Nafisa is enthusiastic about plant-based medicines especially the cannabis plant. Her mission to break the stigma associated with the plant and educate on safe consumption methods has led her to speak on multiple panels and events about all things cannabis.
Today Nafisa represents The Blinc Group in British Columbia, Canada – spearheading sales efforts and supporting the rapid growth of the Blinc brand within the territory.
- Where were you born? Vancouver BC Canada – St. Paul’s hospital to be exact.
- Where did you go to college? Blanch Macdonald school of Esthetics – Which after attending realized I much rather receive service than give them.
- Favorite hobbies? Infusing cannabis into foods and desserts. Infused Ice cream has been my latest creation & shooting guns have been a new hobby I have picked up since traveling has been banned. If you were to ask me this question last year or even the beginning of this year I would have to say hands down it would be traveling. In 2019 I visited 6 countries and all the provinces of Canada. In Feb of 2020 I was in New Zealand.
- Unique previous jobs? GM of a all ladies Fitness Gym locally owned ( She’s fit/ Trevor Linden Club)
- Favorite sports teams? Vancouver Canucks!!!!
- Favorite quote? Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich & Catching flights not feelings – unknown
- Favorite movie? Now and then
- Favorite food? I am a lover of all kinds of food but the way to my heart is with Cheese. Burrata especially or an nice aged cheddar
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? I had a really bad car accident close to 6 years ago which led me down the path of exploring alternative options for pain management. Since then I have been a true believer in Cannabis and left my comfy OTC pharmaceutical job to pursue a career in Cannabis. I have not looked back since. Best decision of my professional life
- Fun fact that we haven’t asked…. My very first pet was a duck.