Sasha is a Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer of The Blinc Group. A hands-on creative leader, a serial entrepreneur, a multiple award-winning brand strategist, and a design industry veteran with a successful 25+ year track record of launching and scaling multinational brands and products.
For the past 7+ years, Sasha’s key focus has been on cannabis vaping, where he has become a recognized thought leader, often quoted and called upon for his opinion by major cannabis brands and key media like Forbes, MJ Business Reporter, and Green Entrepreneur.
His impressive career in roles of founder and managing partner of ventures ranging from branding studios, record labels, media management companies to marketing agencies, where Sasha brought new ideas to market for the world’s leading brands like Novartis, Lufthansa, Harley Davidson, and Verizon among others, is what allows him to provide evidence-based strategic guidance with clear alignment of brand and business goals and a laser focus on the long game.
- Where were you born? Odessa, Ukraine but grew up in Ladispoli, Italy and Brooklyn, NY
- Where did you go to college? NYC School of Visual Arts
- Favorite hobbies? Fine arts, Industrial design, road-course racing, drag racing, restoring and building “anything with wheels and some things without”
- Unique previous jobs? Self-employed since day ZERO, first gig – selling mix tapes on the streets of Brooklyn at age 13
- Favorite sports teams? LAP Motorsports MINI JCW
- Favorite quote? “Having a talent isn’t worth much unless you know what to do with it” – Tony Palladino
- Favorite movie? Italian Job, Gone in 60 Seconds
- Favorite food? Crepes with caviar
- What made you decide to enter the cannabis industry? Complete disregard for vaping safety and innovation
- Fun fact that we haven’t asked…. Can’t tell you, our investors would not approve